Autodrive

by Pi-C

Car equipment for train avoidance, logistic network integration, circuit network connectivity, fuel refill, ammo reload, vehicle repair, radio control, enemy targeting, and gate control.

Content
2 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation

i [Fixed] Support for Krastorio 2's vehicle grid power generators

3 years ago

Howdy. Krastorio generators for grids (ranging from coal burning to nuclear cells to future tech) requires that you click on the equipment grid to access it, then right click on the item to open it's fuel inventory. It would be nice if the fuel sensor would not only place fuel in your vehicle's tanks, but also place it in the generators.

What can I say? I'm lazy.

3 years ago

Not quite sure how that should work. It probably wouldn't be a problem with a full trunk, but what if there's only one stack of fuel left? Should it fuel the vehicle or the generator in the grid? :-)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Typically, for Krastorio it doesn't matter. Vehicles need a vehicle fuel; other power generators use other stuff (now that I think of it, except trains; they can mix match). However, generically, I think vehicle > grid would be a reasonable and intuitive choice.

3 years ago

Trains are not relevant because they are not cars and can't be controlled with Autodrive. By the way, I've just sent you a PM on the forum -- at least I hope nobody else goes their by the nick you use here. :-D

3 years ago

The patch has worked well thus far. I've not noticed a problem, at least with the fission and fusion generators.

3 years ago

The patch has worked well thus far. I've not noticed a problem, at least with the fission and fusion generators.

3 years ago

Please try 0.1.26/0.2.6!

New response