Autodrive

by Pi-C

Car equipment for train avoidance, logistic network integration, circuit network connectivity, fuel refill, ammo reload, vehicle repair, radio control, enemy targeting, and gate control.

Content
2 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation

b [Fixed for next version] Debugging left enabled (spamming console)

3 years ago

Howdy. I was trying to debug one of my own mods but was getting swamped with Autodrive messsages. You'd have my thanks if you can disable this. Cheers.

5714.091 Script @__autodrive__/control.lua:755: state.owner: 1                                                      
5714.091 Script @__autodrive__/control.lua:756: last user: "Murdersquish"                                           
5714.091 Script @__autodrive__/control.lua:764: player: Murdersquish                                                
5714.593 Script @__autodrive__/control.lua:752: Entered function logistic_unpack for vehicle "car" (190259, 190259) 
5714.593 Script @__autodrive__/control.lua:755: state.owner: 1                                                      
5714.593 Script @__autodrive__/control.lua:756: last user: "Murdersquish"                                           
3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi! I'm sorry for spamming your logfile -- ironically, I just today wrote about how to avoid logspam, but it seems I was to lazy to heed my own advice. :-)

Would you mind fixing this yourself for now? I've just checked the file, the lines you've found should be the only ones where "log()" must be removed. Just comment lines 752-756 and 764 to get rid of the spam, please!

I'll probably update this week anyway, so these lines will be removed in the next version. But I'm cooperating on this with the author of Vehicle Wagons (adding compatibility of our mods, which requires mod interaction on both ends), and there's already too much code in the new version that would make things break right now. So I'd prefer not to get sidetracked by another release to fix just this minor (although annoying) bug. :-)

3 years ago

I've already handled it on my end :)

3 years ago

Great! :-)

New response