Autodrive

by Pi-C

Car equipment for train avoidance, logistic network integration, circuit network connectivity, fuel refill, ammo reload, vehicle repair, radio control, enemy targeting, and gate control.

Content
2 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation

i Logistics request management

4 years ago

Hello

can you improve the management of logistical requests, to make it possible to request a certain number of items from the vehicle's inventory, currently we can only filter the inventory to make our requests, and make another system for the items we want to empty from the inventory, such as the system with the player's requests and waste collection

dorfl β˜†
4 years ago

Yeah, I'd like this too, but I need to learn a bit more of the Factorio GUI API. On the list...

4 years ago

I am returning you, to report a problem with the remote control and vehicle movement management, when selecting several vehicles they are interlocked or have no access path

dorfl β˜†
4 years ago

Thanks for the report. Do you have a save file showing this problem I could use to debug?

4 years ago

Yes, of course I'll pass it on Thursday, August 15.

4 years ago

here is the link where you can find the backup to debug the mod

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-OpPl-Wiz5iftrupE79NdhALjM7Kbkt6

dorfl β˜†
4 years ago

Thanks, will debug this weekend.

4 years ago

I come back to you, because there is some problem, the vehicles get into it when there are several of them to select despite the updates you have made, the follow player is a good idea but it is not yet completed, because when we have exoskeletons it is difficult to follow our position is made stops to update to find a new route, it would be good if he can follow us without making stops
and finally I had this little problem (see links on the screen below), my vehicle landed in the water by itself

https://www.cjoint.com/c/IHvxHkAUxCY

dorfl β˜†
4 years ago

Did you notice how the vehicle got into the water? For example, was it previously parked close to water, then jumped there when trying to find a path?

4 years ago

it was parked near the water

4 years ago

It's a long time since your last post, but perhaps you still remember: Did you park in the vicinity of rails, and was the vehicle equipped with a train sensor? I suspect it may be similar to my problem with suicide by train. I think that should be the only case where a stopped vehicle suddenly jumps into motion.

New response