Autodrive

by Pi-C

Car equipment for train avoidance, logistic network integration, circuit network connectivity, fuel refill, ammo reload, vehicle repair, radio control, enemy targeting, and gate control.

Content
24 days ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation

b Suicide by train

4 years ago

I've on different occasions found that one of my vehicles had disappeared (also from the Autodrive GUI). Now I've a short video that shows how a truck (equipped with train sensor) that was parked some tiles away from the rails tried to get away from a departing train, crashed into a power pole, and was destroyed.The peculiar thing is that the truck was already parked there when the train arrived, but it acted only just before the train departed.

A solution may be to check the distance between vehicle location and rail tracks before deciding to move it out of the way -- is that possible?

Another thing that may be related: My car crossed some train tracks. When it was in safe distance on the other side, a train passed by on the same track -- and the car made an emergency stop even though the train was behind it.

Would it be possible to limit the train check to the general direction a vehicle is driving? Admittedly, that's only a minor nuisance, not as grave as the suicide. :-)

New response