Amator Phasma's Coal & Steam (forked)

by ldinc

This mod revisits the early game of Factorio and pushes the electrification a bit further back by extending the Burner-Stage and inserting a new stage: Steam-Stage (buildings will be powered by steam). 'Love and fame for the burner inserter!' The production lines of this mod focus on fuel production, but it also comes with a few new intermediates and a new science package. It does not change the standard Techtree too much, the majority of the related tech for this mod comes before the vanilla techtree even begins. The vanilla techtree and most of the other mods content are locked behind a new technology called 'Electrification' which can be called the goal of this modification.

9 months ago

g Changelog?

2 years ago

Hi ldinc,
first, let me say thanks for keeping this mod alive!
I was just wondering about the recent update as there is no changelog for it. I have my private patches for the apm mods to make them compatible with my modpack (ABC incl. component/science mode), so I need to apply them for each update. Therefore I am interested whether the update is relevant for me or if it might break my patches ... better than just trial an error ...
Thanks!

2 years ago

Hi, it was just hotfix for my friend. He moved on laptop & use low quality grapics settings & found the bug =)
changelog i missed: so here
1) energy addon: update dependencies version for apm_resource_pack_ldinc
2) energy addon: fix discharging_station.animation.layers[1].filename to relevant file
3) apm_power: update dependencies version for apm_resource_pack_ldinc
4) apm_resource_pack: upgrade version & refine some graphics

2 years ago

great, thanks :)

New response