Amator Phasma's Coal & Steam

This mod revisits the early game of Factorio and pushes the electrification a bit further back by extending the Burner-Stage and inserting a new stage: Steam-Stage (buildings will be powered by steam). The production lines of this mod focus on fuel production, but it also comes with a few new intermediates and a new science package. It does not change the standard Techtree too much, the majority of the related tech for this mod comes before the vanilla techtree even begins. The vanilla techtree and most of the other mods content are locked behind a new technology called "Electrification" which can be called the goal of this modification.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Manufacturing

b Incompatibility with Space Exploration after 0.17.53

4 years ago

After Updating from 0.17.52 to 0.17.53 Factorio starts with the following error:
Failed to load mods: Error while running setup for entity prototype "apm_offshore_pump_burner" (assembling-maschine): next_upgrade target (apm_offshore_pump_1) must have the same collision mask.

Active mods:
Alien Biomes [0.4.15]
Amator Phasma's Coal & Steam [0.17.74]
Amator Phasma's Library [0.17.84]
Amator Phasma's Recycling [0.17.36]
Amator Phasma's Resource Pack [0.17.12]
Robot Attrition [0.3.8]
Space Exploration (Experimental) [0.1.118]
Space Exploration Graphics (Required) [0.1.44]
Space Exploration Postprocess (Required) [0.1.38]

4 years ago

Some digging shows that Space Exploration added a new collision mask "layer-14" which is missing in apm_offshore_pump_burner.

4 years ago

I second this. But my enabled mods list is way larger than that of XenoLupus's :)

4 years ago

that is indeed the issue. Space Exp adds a new collision layer for all entities that are not meant to be built in space, and with the change to the base game which prevents entities from being upgraded into entities that have a different mask, this became a problem.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Problem still being actual :(

4 years ago

Thanks for the reports!
I'm back in business!

this bugs will be fixed in next version this night (~23:00 GTM+1)

4 years ago

Thank you! I can't play without your mod anymore ,so it was important for me :) For some time haven't used SE

This thread has been locked.