Amator Phasma's Coal & Steam

This mod revisits the early game of Factorio and pushes the electrification a bit further back by extending the Burner-Stage and inserting a new stage: Steam-Stage (buildings will be powered by steam). The production lines of this mod focus on fuel production, but it also comes with a few new intermediates and a new science package. It does not change the standard Techtree too much, the majority of the related tech for this mod comes before the vanilla techtree even begins. The vanilla techtree and most of the other mods content are locked behind a new technology called "Electrification" which can be called the goal of this modification.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Manufacturing

i AAI Industry support?

5 years ago

Any plans to support AAI Industry once your tech tree settles down?

5 years ago

Yes.

My technology tree and my recipes should be finished with the next version, then I'll check it out.

There is one thing I have to figuered out before: mod an offshore pump to use a burner power source, because if my memories are correct, you has changed the vanilla offshore pump to use electricity as power, so I need this burner offshore pump as a precursor technology.

5 years ago

Hi! sorry for my bad english (again, i'm french guy^^)

i thinks AAI and Phasma's Fuel and Power rework not work now, because when i've this twice mod in same time, all technologie of Amator are not available.
i've not an error message, juste the technologie are not available.

I love playing with your twice mod, i hope nearly i' can plays with ^^

Nice Day!

5 years ago

Give me a bit more time :)

I'm working on some compatibillity patches for my mod:
- AAI Industry
- Bio Industries

5 years ago

yes sure, take your time ^^ and thx for answers!

5 years ago

Done :)
with support for AAI Industry

5 years ago

yep it's ok now! thx a lot for your reactivity! and for yours fabulous job!

5 years ago

It's a good work. I'm very happy.

This thread has been locked.