Any Planet Start


Start on any of the first three planets: Vulcanus, Gleba, or Fulgora. Choose your planet in the startup mod settings before starting a new game. Compatible with many modded planets!

Content
12 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
40.7K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Planets Environment

g ✅ 2.1 Compatibility?

2 months ago

any chance you'll be able to update this mod to be compatible with 2.1? I really enjoy the mod and have played all the vanilla planets at least 1-2x, and think 2.1 is great. Although with Gleba now "fixed" gleba starts may be a bit more challenging. I'm actually looking forward to trying that.

2 months ago

Oh maybe my old version of the mod is why it's saying it's not compatible?

2 months ago

It already is gang 💀

2 months ago

It already is gang 💀
yah, I had the old version. thanks

New response