AAI Programmable Vehicles

Makes vehicles act like RTS units. Control them using a remote control handset, or program them with circuit conditions and zones. Can be used for base enemy base assault, patrols, friendly base navigation, vehicle-based mining, and more advanced applications. Works with vanilla and modded vehicles. Visit the mod portal page for a full feature list or the forums for tutorials.

Content
3 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Circuit network

b Mod compatibility with other custom vehicles

4 years ago

Hey, I love your stuff and I use them for all of my singleplayer games now! One frustrating thing is that, at least for Schalls Tank Platoon mod, your mod replaces every tanks weapons with their least-prioritized weapon instead of their primary weapon, effectively making them useless to have as they're just a Chaingunner.

See https://mods.factorio.com/mod/SchallTankPlatoon/discussion/5ca9a0666ffc54000d156cff for more details.

I know from experience that other mods such as Airplanes has an exception made for them, and I think that's really cool. Would you be able to at least change the default behavior so that primary weapons are favored over others? Thank you!

4 years ago

I'm going to auto-split all vehicles for now. There will be some versions with useless weapons but people can choose not to build them.

4 years ago

Thanks for the update, that sounds like a really good compromise! Love your stuff, and I hope to continue using it in the future!

4 years ago

Out of curiosity, is this in yet? Some patch to either AirCraft or AAI Programmable in the last week or two has made all my aircraft pack...only a machine gun. Just tested again with the current updates of the mods and Factorio 0.17.31

4 years ago

There should be 2 variants of each aircraft, one variant might just have a machine gun but there should be another one.

4 years ago

Just tested (stripped down all my mods to just the AAI mods and Aircraft), there is only a machine gun variant jet not seeing rocket launcher one. In my 0.16 world it's still functioning properly. I did the added test just to verify it wasn't DSU/Bob's Warfare/other mods interfering. Latest 0.17 version of Factorio and AAI/Aircraft