Water Spitters

New spitters for sea maps

Content
5 years ago
Enemies

i Still active?

4 years ago

Hi!
I was looking for water-borne aliens (like sea biters), as some adversarial/balancing/target practices for my still-in-built navy mod. And this is the only mod I can find!
But it seems this mod only has 0.16. So may I ask if you are still interested in maintaining it to support newer game version? (Either 0.17 or 0.18 is fine.)

BTW, there are currently no sea transportation/navy on the player side. There is no real way to navigate the sea. Cargo Ships does not count, as those "ships" are like trains running of fixed tracks, and are unarmed. Or the outdated Ships which is also unarmed. Hovercraft may counts as "half", because it is more for a convenient sea crossing, but not yet strong and dedicated for sea battle. Lack of player access to sea may explain why water aliens do not get much attention from players...
But with a proper navy mod (just like my in-development one) may change things totally. Players get brand-new warships and sea weapons to fight with new alien invasions from the sea. Does it sound attractive?
So please consider reactivating or even adding more alien types/features to your mod.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I can update it to the 0.17-0.18 or just give you the permission for it.
It was just a small proof-of-concept-mod for seablock world.

Grüße

4 years ago

Thanks for your invitation.
I will be busy on other things these few weeks, but I will come back to my navy mod and this mod after that.
After that, I will try update your code if it is not done yet.

Vielen Dank.

New response