Not quite a car, ship, or airplane.. build your own hovercraft to explore over land and sea!
The hovercraft is unlocked as green science tech, and requires plastic to build.
It's less efficient, more fragile, and slower acceleration than the car. Also unarmed. But hey, it goes over water!
By popular request, there's now a Missile-Craft!
It requires separate research (blue and black science), and comes armed with a rapid missile launcher. But keep moving, because it's pretty fragile. It may be slightly cheaty if you play on an ocean map without a swimming mod (for instance CanalBuilder).
Slightly tweaks the base tech tree to remove the electric engine prereq for flying tech.
Uses collision mask "layer-12". If other mods are using the same, there might be unexpected behavior.
- Further GFX improvements
Let me know what you think!
- Finally updated to 0.17!
- Compatibility fixes as needed
- Fix compatibility with Alien Biomes
- Fix missing smoke effect on missile-craft
- Fix Rampant and Natural Evolution biters pathing over water
- More AAI compatibility fixes
- Fix AAI vehicles pathing over water
- Addition of the Missile-Craft
- Fix visual glitch when approaching water
- Migrations as needed
- Support for other modded vehicles
- Fix crash when using HD graphics
- Add optional dependency to CanalBuilder to prevent doubled water ripples