Vehicle Wagon 2

Take with you a fully charged and battle-ready vehicle and take it on a rail trip. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Возьмите с собой полностью заряженный и готовый к бою транспорт и отправьте его в путешествие по железной дороге.

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation Trains Combat

b update description

5 years ago

Please include a link to the old version of the mod and add the images from the old entry.

Please fix the license of the mod to be compatible with the original one or state that this mod is a rewrite of the previous mod. Otherwise you violate the license of the old mod version.

5 years ago

Thank you very much for pointing out these shortcomings. I have now uploaded this version of the mod to correct the flaws, the errors caused by the adaptation of the old version and of course to make the images.

Unfortunately, I did not find the old version of this mod, it was saved on my local computer.

5 years ago

Old mod: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Vehicle%20Wagon
You can find iz if you disable the 0.17 version filter.

5 years ago

Thank you, I certainly found it a little earlier (about 5 minutes ago) and of course I indicated it in the description. But still, thanks for the effort.

5 years ago

Thanks for updating it.
Do you have a project page/git repo that i can use to upload new languages or should I post them here?
Another suggestion: Use english for the screenshots and the main description to make them easier to understand for most people.

5 years ago

Unfortunately, I have not contacted Git, but I plan to start in the coming days.
Unfortunately, I am just starting to understand LUA and for me some things are not yet clear.
I didn't use GIT much. But I will try to create a repository based on it.

As you noticed, most of the information is described in English. By the way, I don’t know English very well, but I would like to study it completely.

New response