Project T.I.M.S.A.B.A. (Angel's, Bob's and Space Age)


Tachigami Itsuki Modpack for Space Age, Bob's and Angel's. Seamless integration of Space Age with Angel's & Bob's mods. Unified balance, new entities, items, fluids, recipes, and technologies, plus updated icons.

Mod packs
14 days ago
2.0
2.40K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Planets Logistics Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

b Burner Ore Sorting Facility Unobtainable (Corrected)

a month ago

I started a new playthrough with Lignumis enabled, and I noticed that the Burner Ore Sorting Facility is completely unobtainable despite it being a requirement for the Ore Sorting Facility 1.

Corrected.

a month ago

Just checked: while it is enabled, it is currently unbuildable, along with the burner Chemical Plant, because it requires Gilded wire, not gold wire, which unlocks later on Nauvis.

a month ago

Also, the T1 seed extractor is unusable on Lignumis because it requires electricity.

Just checked: while it is enabled, it is currently unbuildable, along with the burner Chemical Plant, because it requires Gilded wire, not gold wire, which unlocks later on Nauvis.

Fixed in the 1.17.1

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Also, the T1 seed extractor is unusable on Lignumis because it requires electricity.

Thanks. I will fix this in version 1.17.1.

New response