Story Missions - [Scenario Pack]

New campaign mod for Factorio contains a total of 10 full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more than 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. How to play? Just install and then click on NEW GAME button. You will see missions in the menu. For more info, check the mod portal. Locales: EN,CZ,SK,RU,DE,PL,KO,FR,ES,CN

Scenarios
11 months ago

b Burner inserters out of fuel at the start of Mission 5

1 year, 2 days ago

Previously, at the very beginning of Mission 5, all you had to do to supply your laser turrets with power was place a couple of power poles to reunite the shattered electrical network. Now, the burner inserters that pull coal out of the train that you begin the mission in are out of fuel, so you have to pull coal out of the train and put it in the boilers yourself. Is this intentional?

1 year, 1 day ago
(updated 1 year, 1 day ago)

I am just thinking this is causing the new game update/or my new reload script. I will check all of the missions and refuel them manually

1 year, 1 day ago

fixed in 2.3.3. Let me know, if you find any other issue. Thank you ;)

11 months ago

This is not fixed for me on 2.3.4, still no fuel in the inserters.
Clean reinstall of this mod and removed all other mods.
:(

11 months ago

Hi, can you send me your save file please. For me it is working (speaking about inserters in the base). Also show me exactly which inserter is not working. :-)

New response