Story Missions - [Scenario Pack]

New campaign mod for Factorio contains a total of 10 full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more than 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. How to play? Just install and then click on NEW GAME button. You will see missions in the menu. For more info, check the mod portal. Locales: EN,CZ,SK,RU,DE,PL,KO,FR,ES,CN

Scenarios
11 months ago

b Neutral Burner Inserters lack fuel

1 year, 17 days ago

I'm only on mission 4 but I'm fairly certain this extends to other mission too, the burner inserters used for many boilers and furnaces happen to be missing fuel from the very start, making it impossible to power certain structures and also may contribute to your main restocking point lacking power for most of the night, even having brownouts during the day too.

1 year, 16 days ago
(updated 1 year, 16 days ago)

Hi, if you are meaning the inserter what is on the northern storage post (where is fusion reactor production), this is intended. This is little bit puzzle and only true factorio nerd will solve this.

If you find some other, please let me know (screenshot will be best).

1 year, 1 day ago
(updated 1 year, 1 day ago)

You had right. It is the bug. Fixed in 2.3.3

New response