Story Missions - [Scenario Pack]

New campaign mod for Factorio contains a total of 10 full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more than 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. How to play? Just install and then click on NEW GAME button. You will see missions in the menu. For more info, check the mod portal. Locales: EN,CZ,SK,RU,DE,PL,KO,FR,ES,CN

Scenarios
11 months ago

g THANK YOU!

1 year, 4 months ago

I finished the missions, and it's not difficult to see the HUGE EFFORT you put into them.
I appreciate your work and I thank you for the enjoyable hours (probably 100 to how slow I played) I spent on this mod.

1 year, 3 months ago

Hi. Thank you. Im glad you like it (yet I promised one last mission still :-))

1 year, 2 months ago

Indeed! This mod should be included in the base game! I LOVE this mod! Super good work, mate!

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

Just finished all 9 missions. It was a lot of fun and I also want to say thank you for making this mod!

One thing to add... I was a completed noob at this game and this was the first thing I played with factorio as I wanted missions. For any other beginners out there, start here.

1 year, 13 days ago

Yeah, kudos! I had a good time, some maps I had t restart to follow a different strategy. Fatorio devs should hire / make business with you to sell this as an extension on steam for couple of bucks. Definitely would buy it!

1 year, 11 days ago

Yeah, kudos! I had a good time, some maps I had t restart to follow a different strategy. Fatorio devs should hire / make business with you to sell this as an extension on steam for couple of bucks. Definitely would buy it!

Hi, that would be nice to have it as a payed extention :D.

1 year, 11 days ago

任务8蜘蛛机甲需要太多科技瓶怎么办,捡到的 科技瓶不够,太难了

1 year, 10 days ago
(updated 1 year, 10 days ago)

任务8蜘蛛机甲需要太多科技瓶怎么办,捡到的 科技瓶不够,太难了

In patch 2.3.2 is reduced rate of consuption of science packs on normal difficulty. Also, if still the mission is too hard for you, I recommend to lower the difficulty level

1 year, 10 days ago

你好,请问任务10还要多久才能玩,这个MOD很好玩,谢谢

1 year, 8 days ago

You mean, how long it takes to play all the missions? Or only the mission 10? Because actual mission 10 is not the real mission. I still did not released the final version yet.

And I am glad that you like the mod. :-)

New response