Story Missions - [Scenario Pack]

New campaign mod for Factorio contains a total of 10 full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more than 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. How to play? Just install and then click on NEW GAME button. You will see missions in the menu. For more info, check the mod portal. Locales: EN,CZ,SK,RU,DE,PL,KO,FR,ES,CN

Scenarios
11 months ago

b Can't finish mission 6

2 years ago

Hi
I tried doing mission 6 but even if no roboport are destroyed and i research all the tech required the game don't let me continue on to the next objectives.
I tried to cheat just after the intro but it doesn't matter the game don't detect the fact that i have completed the mission
Can someone help me ?

2 years ago

Hi. In which objective you are now?
Try to build one rafinery or 3 assembling-machines-type-2

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I just realise I did terrible mistake. The mission itself works but you must build some facilities first like rafinery and assembling machines to run random events. I didnt realise you can actually skip that. I will make a hotfix today. Im very sorry for trouble you have.

2 years ago

Oh I didn't know you had to build it too. Sorry for my mistake too
I looked into the code of this mission and that's what was troubling me. thanks for the fix then !

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

You actually can't know that, because in mission 6 this is not mentioned in objectives. I thought that everybody in period building these things but I did mistake and I didn't think it through.

2 years ago

I know i looked into the code of this mission but i saw it but at the time didn't know i needed to do it as it was written "Bonus 1"

2 years ago

Well, my code is one big mess actually. I never have time to clean it up :D, It's luck you read it :D

2 years ago

I just uploading new version. Try it ;-)

2 years ago

From what I saw everything seem good and on track. Keep up with this mate you're awesome !
Btw if there are still places for beta-testing then i am ok with it ! add me on discord if you are ok with it : R e n#4980

New response