Story Missions - [Scenario Pack]

New campaign mod for Factorio contains a total of 10 full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more than 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. How to play? Just install and then click on NEW GAME button. You will see missions in the menu. For more info, check the mod portal. Locales: EN,CZ,SK,RU,DE,PL,KO,FR,ES,CN

Scenarios
10 months ago

g Nilaus Easter Egg

2 years ago

I love this scenario pack so far, we need more scenarios like this that tell a story and have awesome stuff to find. For example, I can't help but notice Nilaus' starter base in Mission 5. That's awesome :D

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hi, Yes :D - There are also reference on Nilaus if you finish the mission 5 - I mean real finish after first finish (don't leave game after completing the mission 5, just click on "continue") :D

Also you can notice, there are plenty of easter eggs or reference to movies or games in every mission.

And I have good news. I'm already preparing another 5 missions! ;-)
I hope they will be ready in Q1/2022.

2 years ago

Yoooo, I'm looking forward to that! You can bet you'll get a download from me :D

New response