Spidertron Patrols

Send spidertrons on patrols and automatically load and unload them using docks. Adds mid-game spiderling to allow the new features to be used sooner. Replacement for Spidertron Waypoints. Simpler alternative to AAI Programmable Vehicles. Allows creating patrols for Lex's Aircraft.

Content
5 months ago
Logistics Combat

b Increadible lags when assiging distant waypoint

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

I use this mod as a part of FreightForwarding modpack to deliver fuel for reactors on distant islands via the aircraft (which is a non-colliding spidertron with one invisible leg).
When I add waypoints those are close enough, everything is fine. When I do so for a waypoint which is distant enough, or update the schedule when it contains such waypoint, the game freezes for a few seconds - freezes more for each such waypoint in the schedule.

Screenshot, after lag spike:
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/5983665599849003011/652ACF2CE0726A36F8D64B38EF4356A40DB823D3/?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

20 days ago

Probably because it creates all those map tags between waypoints to mark the paths on the map, not sure how much I can do about this...

New response