Spidertron Patrols

Send spidertrons on patrols and automatically load and unload them using docks. Adds mid-game spiderling to allow the new features to be used sooner. Replacement for Spidertron Waypoints. Simpler alternative to AAI Programmable Vehicles. Allows creating patrols for Lex's Aircraft.

Content
5 months ago
Logistics Combat

i Disable waypoints using circuit conditions?

1 year, 10 months ago

Is there any way to disable waypoints through circuit conditions, or is that a possible feature? I want to use the spidertrons much like trains, and turn off docks when there's enough stuff in the chests.

1 year, 10 months ago
(updated 1 year, 10 months ago)

Thanks for the suggestion. That isn't currently possible because there is currently no connection between waypoints and docks. This is to simplify the internal code (they are implemented completely separately) and reduce the complexity of the mod for users. It also allows easy patrolling to positions where there aren't any docks since it works identically.

Maybe I'll implement a proper connection between waypoints and docks at some point, which might then allow me to implement this feature, but it won't be any time soon, sorry.

New response