Spidertron Patrols

Send spidertrons on patrols and automatically load and unload them using docks. Adds mid-game spiderling to allow the new features to be used sooner. Replacement for Spidertron Waypoints. Simpler alternative to AAI Programmable Vehicles. Allows creating patrols for Lex's Aircraft.

Content
5 months ago
Logistics Combat

i [Completed-2.2.0] Hide the numbers

2 years ago

Hi, and thank you for this mod, I like it. At the time I'm trying to build a new big base with spider as Bus so I think I will have very many of them in the end. However, I dont like the numbers showing all the time (as patrol points 1. 2. 3. ...), so is it possible to hide them if i don't have the remote on curser or is it possible to have a setting to show the numbers only in debugmodus? ty

2 years ago

Thumb up for this.. Better show the patrol numbers only in alt-mode :)

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm going to make some changes, so this is how I plan to make it work:

Numbers will always be shown to the player that is holding the remote (this will be the same as how the dotted lines are currently drawn).
Otherwise, waypoint numbers for a given spidertron will only be shown to players that are on the same force, have alt-mode on, and have enabled Show waypoint numbers in "Alt-mode" (default True).

I'm going ahead with this plan, but willing to accept any feedback :)

2 years ago

Done in 2.2.0

New response