Spidertron Engineer

Build your factory as a Spidertron from the start! Instead of unlocking better weapons and armor, unlock upgrades to yourself.

Content
1 year, 5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Transportation Combat

b [Fixed-1.6.6] Unrecovable error when placing the mk2,3,4,5 and 6 spidertron

3 years ago

The mod Spidertron Engineer (1.6.2) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event SpidertronEngineer::on_player_driving_changed_state (ID 26)
SpidertronEngineer/control.lua:150: attempt to index global 'spidertron' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
SpidertronEngineer/control.lua:150: in function 'replace_spidertron'
SpidertronEngineer/control.lua:188: in function 'ensure_player_is_in_correct_spidertron'
SpidertronEngineer/control.lua:351: in function <SpidertronEngineer/control.lua:320>

This is when i tried to place the spidertron mk4 while on foot

3 years ago

Huh, you’re not supposed to be able to do that... was that in the editor?

3 years ago

I got this too. I used the console to give one of my players a replacement spidertron after he immediately ran into fire after joining. I am using SE so respawns are broken for a few mods like far reach and this.

3 years ago

Ok, I wouldn’t expect that to work. I’ll think about adding a console command or something for situations like that. Currently getting into a vehicle will probably get fix it.

3 years ago

In 1.6.4 you can use /create-spidertron playername after they respawn in SE to create a spidertron for them.

3 years ago

Earendel has just added the respawn event that I needed into space exploration so this whole thing will be fixed in the next update

3 years ago

With 1.6.6 the spidertron will now be created properly with SE as in vanilla

New response