Ship Age


Ever wanted your platforms to actually be stations and for ships to dock on them? Well this is the mod for you then.

Content
3 days ago
2.1
74
Transportation Logistics Logistic network Circuit network

i Better description

4 days ago

I like the idea very much, but you should describe what your mod does and how it works a little more than just saying what the problems it has.
I currently playing with a mod called "everything on nauvis", and this disables space entirely, because of this I cant test and give you feedback now, but I will keep following this mod for my next cracktorio season.
Best of Luck.

3 days ago

Thanks, and yea the description is very minimal, ill get that updated

3 days ago

Updated both the short and long description, should be better now

2 days ago

WAY BETTER NOW.
And holly crap, this mod does a lot more than I was expecting.
Rushing to end my current map so I can test your mod on a new map.

New response