Schall Transport Group

Put transport subgroup into a separate new “Transport” group tab, containing all vanilla and most modded vehicles. Designed for players who have lots of modded vehicles cluttering the “Logistics” tab. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Português Brasileiro, Русский) To fellow modders: Please consider putting your modded vehicles in this group as well! Only minor modifications are needed. Instructions included in FAQ.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation Trains

g Great ideal!

4 years ago

I really do like the look of a clean, easy to navigate UI and this does exactly that when using several different mods that add vehicles.

I have added support into my version of Hovercrafts. I do hope everyone else picks up on it too so I don't have to do it each time the mods I use are updated.

Thanks again!

4 years ago

Thanks for your support!
I like your mod too. Hope there will be some kraken-like giant sea-lurking biters to feed your hovercrafts (or be fed...), in the future version or some mods.
I have added your mod to list of supports, and the subgroup "hovercrafts" (order: "c-2") to the FAQ table too.

Just one question. I see your mod don't haven optional dependency of this mod, and log says yours is loaded before mine. Yet the results ends up your script do detect my mod and place correctly. Perhaps this means load order is unimportant, so optional dependency is not needed at all?

4 years ago

Thanks for the kind words. I am glad you enjoy my version of Hovercrafts.

As far as I can tell optional dependency doesn't matter in this case. I have also changed a couple of other mods I use that add vehicles and they work just fine as well with out adding any optional dependency.

4 years ago

Hi, hope you are still here and can read this post.
Some users have actually requested me to rename my mod title, with adding back prefix "Schall" like my other mods. (Some for easy search reasons, some for OCD in the missing prefix...)
Here I want to ask if you mind this mod is renamed as "Schall Transport Group"?
(No code change required for you or any others. Simply as an EN local string change on my side.)

3 years ago

Just want to say the mods great!

New response