Schall Remains & Pickup

Inventory items and grid equipment inside destroyed containers, like chests, vehicles (cars, tanks), will now spill over ground, instead of simply vanish. Adds a hotkey to pick items on ground with adjustable pickup radius. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro)

Utilities
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies Storage

i [Solved] Add a blacklist option

3 years ago

This is needed because a mod uses the kill function to destroy a chest to transport it. Using this mod and "Mass Drivers" combined will very quickly yield duplication. And it's very easy to do too.

3 years ago

Do you mean checking the entity name of a chest against a blacklist?
If so, it can be done.
Can you provide me the chest entity name? (Can be read from then highlighting the chest, when F6 Debug mode is enabled.)

3 years ago

Uh, give me a second. I can give you a name once I launch Factorio.

3 years ago

I don't know how the Mass Driver does the killing of the chest that's connected to the driver, but I'll give you the entity name to blacklist, as well as other names that you might find useful to not blacklist.

3 years ago

mass-driver-requester

3 years ago

The requester chest is the only thing that should be blacklisted as the mod separates the other chest behaviours by separate entities so we should be good there.

3 years ago

Recent release 0.17.4 / 0.18.1 has added the "Exclude container" option, with mass-driver-requester included in default setting. Please check if it works on your game.

3 years ago

Will do. Time to break more mods.

3 years ago

Works flawlessly. Thank you!

New response