Schall Remains & Pickup

Inventory items and grid equipment inside destroyed containers, like chests, vehicles (cars, tanks), will now spill over ground, instead of simply vanish. Adds a hotkey to pick items on ground with adjustable pickup radius. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro)

Utilities
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies Storage

g [FUN] pistols

5 years ago

did anybody try yet to get rid of pistols or other old "crap" items by putting them in a chest and shooting them ? :-) :-)

luckily we should be able to "Schall Uncraft" them now ...

5 years ago

Well, it reminds me of multiplayer game in a popular public server a few weeks ago... Players shooting the chests, and the results are their beloved pistol together with a lot of junks spilled over the ground. But there wasn't any uncraft script.
"Too bad" they cannot hide from the fact that they are the victims of serial train murders. Muwahaha!!!

In private servers, we love to silently walk to our friend, put the pistols into his inventory... then run away from his chase! It happened way before I made and released these mods.
<sarcasm> My mods will take away such fun. Be warned!!! </sarcasm>

I thought the situation would happen much more for multiplayer with trains, since in single player they will load their game upon death anyway. But in multiplayer... it's like 10 pistols produced from each player in average.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

or maybe https://mods.factorio.com/mod/NoRespawnGun
which has the description "No more useless guns piling up in chests."
but as you said, it would take away some fun from death :-)

New response