Schall Remains & Pickup

Inventory items and grid equipment inside destroyed containers, like chests, vehicles (cars, tanks), will now spill over ground, instead of simply vanish. Adds a hotkey to pick items on ground with adjustable pickup radius. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro)

Utilities
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies Storage

i [Solved] Drop only Equipment

5 years ago

I like this mod, but i also play with the warehousemod: when a Storehouse is destroyed, the game laggs for 10-40 seconds to spill its content when its filled with >50k items.
because i like the mod particularly for the possibility to spill the Equip in Tanks i would like to have a config to disable the spill of items in containers,items in cars/trains and equip in cars/trains seperately...

5 years ago

Thanks for your feedback.
In game API they are called different "inventories", though their names not always corresponds to their specific type of inventory. (e.g., fuel slots, used fuel slots, assembler input slots, output slots, modules slots, etc. are all inventories...) I have to look into which corresponds to which.
But this should be doable. I will see if I can do such an update on weekend.

5 years ago

Options are now available in the new update 0.16.2.
Now only two options between any items: "inventory items" and "grid equipment". I guess they already satisfy your need.

I planned to have more exact options on different types of inventory, but in current game API 0.16.51 they are in a messy spaghetti. So I will wait to see if developers tidy them up in 0.17.

New response