Schall Pickup Tower

Adds buildings that automatically collect items on ground. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Português Brasileiro, Русский)

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

b [Solved] Research Dependency Bug

3 years ago

So i noticed that the Tower requires Military Science Packs, but not the research for them.

It's a small (and ultimately pointless...) thing, but it makes it much easier to queue up research when the science pack dependencies are correct

3 years ago

I do not understand your wording.
What do you mean by "not the research for them"? Or "correct science pack dependencies"?

PT 1 tech definitely needs Military science packs (black) to get it researched. All PT tech also require Military SP.
Unless you are playing on different version/mod, or have some other mods modifying my settings.

PS: Your another report about power connection still needs your input. Is it solved or found out the cause?

3 years ago

My other issue seems to be fixed now, thanks. Sorry for not responding.

And I meant this: https://imgur.com/a/peOxlxy

In the first picture, the military science pack research is required before you can start researching the other techs (Flamethrower, Shields, Landmines, etc.) but the tower doesn't (in the second photo)

Like I said, it's ultimately pointless; but it's just a pet peeve of mine when dependencies aren't correct.

3 years ago

Alright, I see your point now.

Honestly, I not a fan of of this kind of dedicated science pack tech.
But it does not harm to add such perquisite tech neither. I will do so (together with radius visualization changes) to the next versions, after the higher priority updates of my other mods are done.

3 years ago

I prefer it (though they could be cheaper) as it makes it so much easier to see all the dependencies at once.

Thanks for taking time to look at this.

3 years ago

Just released 0.17.19 / 0.18.3 / 1.0.0.
All of them having military science pack as prerequisite tech now.

New response