Schall Pickup Tower

Adds buildings that automatically collect items on ground. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Português Brasileiro, Русский)

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

i [Solved] Моя версия перевода

4 years ago

here is my version of the translation into Russian
https://yadi.sk/d/WqSwiwHasdVbpw

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Thanks for the translation!
I will add your Russian file to the next update of my centralized language mod Schall Language Pack, just like what I did to all my other mods.

There are minor problems needing attention though:
The following line is still in English:

Line 29: [mod-setting-name] Schall-pickup-tower-tier-max=Highest tier __ENTITY__Schall-pickup-tower__ (2)

Note that your do not have to translate those wrapped by underscores __xxx__yyy__. These are called "magic strings". They are refering to other text of the file.
For example, __ENTITY__Schall-pickup-tower__ is auto-copying the text from [entity-name].Schall-pickup-tower, where you have already contributed as Schall-pickup-tower=Приемная башня.
Therefore, the above [mod-setting-name] Schall-pickup-tower-tier-max=Highest tier __ENTITY__Schall-pickup-tower__ (2) would be automatically displayed as:

Highest tier Приемная башня (2)

It means you only need to translate the word "Highest tier" in the above line. (Or if having word order, small/big letter or word ending issues, you may replace the magic strings with your own typed text. It is your choice.)

I have adjusted lines 23 and 35 myself. So you do not need to change those two lines again.
If you have problem understanding how these magic strings work, you can read from Schall Language Pack locale files. Or simply ask me. Thanks. :-)

EDIT:
For the unit second (about line 6), do you actually use "с" instead of "s" in Russian?
I see many other entities in game are displaying "xxx /с".

3 years ago

changed lines 6 and 29

https://yadi.sk/d/WqSwiwHasdVbpw

3 years ago

Thanks, I have added the changed line 29 to the new version of Schall Language Pack just released.

For line 6, I have used a simple "с" though. Because I feel it would be better to be in line with base game and other items, which are all using the short form.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

EDIT: Removed. As the original request for local translation was not needed, in the most recent code.

3 years ago

Sorry about last post.
Please provide the following line for the coming update:

[mod-setting-name]
pickuptower-range-show=Show neighbouring pickup range

3 years ago

Here is text for another update. Please help translate.
(Not just velas85, anyone speak Russian can help.)

[mod-setting-name]
pickuptower-range-color=Colour pickup range
[string-mod-setting]
pickuptower-range-color-red=Red
pickuptower-range-color-yellow=Yellow
pickuptower-range-color-green=Green
pickuptower-range-color-cyan=Cyan
pickuptower-range-color-blue=Blue
pickuptower-range-color-magenta=Magenta
pickuptower-range-color-white=White

New response