Schall Machine Scaling

Adds scaled up versions in different sizes for various machines. Number of overtiers can be freely adjusted. Designed for megabases and gigabases, by reducing total number of entities (thus reduced save file size, improved UPS). Includes assembling machine 3, chemical plant, electric furnace, oil refinery, centrifuge, lab, boiler, steam engine, steam turbine, heat exchanger, nuclear reactor, storage tank. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Português Brasileiro, Русский)

Content
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Manufacturing Power Storage

i [Responded] Mining speed "cap"

3 years ago

In 1.1, the mining speed cap is nowhere near 60/s. I did some tests and it seems to only be limited by stack size if loading into a chest/rolling stock. If loading onto a belt, it is limited to half of the belt in speed. In vanilla, that adds up to 3000/s and 22.5/s respectively.

3 years ago

60/s is referring to the crafting speed cap. The mining speed cap may or may not be the same value, as I do not have to deal with it.

I have not checked mining speed cap in newer game versions. If mining drills have a different speed cap, I will not be totally surprised.
Mining does not involve recipes and not exactly considered "crafting" in game mechanic. Mining drills always have only one single type of product, so it is much easier for devs to optimize/fix mining than crafting.
Anyway, thanks for your info. Even though it has nothing to do with this mod, since this mod has nothing to do with mining drills...

New response