Schall Inserters

Adds a few inserters with longer reach. Adds armoured inserters that are more durable, designed for feeding ammo to turrets. Adds several series of integrated inserters that are equivalent to putting speed modules in them! Can be individually enabled through options. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Português Brasileiro, Русский)

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics

i [Solved] Pls add express inserters

4 years ago

Schallfalke can u add some analog of bob's inserters - i just need more fast inserter then common fast inserter

4 years ago

Can you be more specific what you want? Like the speed settings, energy settings, etc.
Also are you wanting just one single faster inserter, or a series of inserters having different speeds?
You can find some stats in my data tables in FAQ, if you don't know how to dig out Factorio data files.
Some rough settings is enough, no need to be too specific.
Say, you can describe as you want 20% higher in extension and rotation speeds than vanilla fast inserter, with +50% energy consumption. I can deal with exact numbers myself.

So don't mention what other mods do. Just tell me what you want, what you expect, and what stats you prefer.

PS1: I am not using any inserters mod (except "Cursed Programable Inserters"). So honestly I do not know how other modded inserters do. Neither will I just search other mods and copy all of them to my mod.
From some screenshots, I guess Bob has so many new inserters... Copying all of them to this mod is totally not feasible at all. PLUS I am not a copycat.

PS2: BTW, if you look for high speed, loaders from Schall Belt Configuration is also a choice.

4 years ago

Yes i'm using shcall belt configuration and i'm don't usin gbob's logistic bcuz i can't use it with py mods for some reasons
I just want to have inserters with increased catching and rotation speed
New inserters can consume more power and can be more costly

4 years ago

Alright.

Still my questions are:
1/ Are you wanting just one single faster inserter, or a series of inserters having different speeds?
2/ How much higher speed do you need?
3/ A new question I have missed: Stack inserter or normal inserter?

Especially on point 2, +20% and +100% speed (over vanilla fast inserter) are really different inserters.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

1) Series if its not so naughty point from me
2) Analog of bob inserters pls
3) Stack and normal and filter and stack filter pls

4 years ago

Have you read my previous comments?
Please don't mention other's mods, just specify what you need.
I am NOT opening other's mods, look into them, and just copy things from them.
(Your answer 2 just means telling me to copy from him, a thing that I will never do. No one should ever make "some analog of XXX mod" kind of request. So please do not do that again, ever.)

Give me suggested inserter name, approximate speed, other properties (stack/filter/etc). Then a list of them.
As the requester, you should at least have quite clear ideas how many they are, and how you want them to perform.

4 years ago

Name - Extra fast inserters
Speed of rotation and speed of grabing +50% then stack inserter and stack filter inserter
Energy consumption + 100% then stack inserter and stack filter inserter

4 years ago

Alright. I will try to add that, after finishing my high priority list of new mods and updates.
(This means I do not have time to work on this yet, for maybe next two weeks.)

4 years ago

Just released 0.17.5 / 0.18.1, which include four new series of the "extra-fast" inserters.
So the end product is bigger than what I assumed before, and perhaps also much much bigger than you would ever need.

You may tune down the settings if you only need the +50% speed variants of stack inserter and stack filter inserter. The second minimal option "0-0-2" provides +50% and +100% variants. Set that to integrated stack inserter and integrated stack filter inserter.
You can set "0-0-0" to integrated fast inserter and integrated filter inserter if you do not need them.
Hope you like the form I provide all these new inserters.

4 years ago

Yeah thank i'll test it on days

New response