Schall Gun Pod

Adds several bullet-consuming defense equipment. Designed for vehicle grids, function as gun pods (external mount guns) like in modern military aircrafts. Suitable for moving turret creep tactics. Also adds dedicated pods for armoured trains. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro)

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Combat

g [Responded] Compatibility for Industrial Revolution (Will not implement)

4 years ago

Hey, I'm loving this mod so far, paired with the other suite of mods you made. It adds a lot of detail to the combat aspect of the game.

There is a problem with the bullet based gun-pods though, when running it alongside Industrial Revolution. There are no longer any standard firearm magazines. Instead, each has been replaced by a specific tier. Copper Magazine for basic, Iron/Steel for rough equivalent to piercing magazine, and... strangely enough Depleted Uranium for the Depleted Uranium magazine (not compatible).

Would you be able to make a compatibility fix, when playing with IR? It would be greatly appreciated if you could do so!

4 years ago

Thanks for liking my mods.

IR is a nice overhaul mod. But I will not play that, as I do gaming on my laptop, It would be very hard for me to understand settings/balances of IR mod and maintain features that I cannot test with.
(My only overhaul-supporting mod is the ultra-slim Krastorio compatible mod for Schall Belt Configuration. I did that just because it was directly requested by its co-author, and it was just a few lines of code and no balances/debugging needed. But still, testing it is a pain. My laptop struggled to load Krastorio... )
So no, sorry. I am not able to do that.

4 years ago

completely understandable! Thanks for the reply!

New response