Schall Gun Pod

Adds several bullet-consuming defense equipment. Designed for vehicle grids, function as gun pods (external mount guns) like in modern military aircrafts. Suitable for moving turret creep tactics. Also adds dedicated pods for armoured trains. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro)

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Combat

b [Solved] Unable to open logistics network (0.16)

4 years ago

After installing this module, I don't know why I can't open the logistic network page.
After opening the logistic storage bin, pressing L will pop up "Error while running event SchallGunPod::event-gunpod-reload (ID 104)SchallGunPod/control.lua:68: attempt to index local 'grid' (a nil value)" , click OK to return to the main menu screen.

4 years ago

After opening the logistic storage bin, pressing L will pop up "Error while running event SchallGunPod::event-gunpod-reload (ID 104)SchallGunPod/control.lua:68: attempt to index local 'grid' (a nil value)" , click OK to return to the main menu screen.

Are you still using the old version 0.17.0 of this mod?
The last version is now 0.17.3. (And this internal name change is updated since 0.17.1.)

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hmm... my FACTORIO main program is still in version 0.16.51.

4 years ago

Hmm... 0.16.51... I don't have a working copy at this version in my computer. So will not be too soon in trying to fix and test it.

At the moment, please change the reload/unload pod hotkeys to Shift-L and Ctrl-L. (This hotkey conflict fix was released in mod 0.17.0.)

4 years ago

Good, thank you very much.

4 years ago

Just released a patch 0.16.5 for you and all 0.16.51 stable version players.
The reason for not uploading to this mod portal is that it will totally mess up the file order and thumbnail.

New response