Schall Gun Pod

Adds several bullet-consuming defense equipment. Designed for vehicle grids, function as gun pods (external mount guns) like in modern military aircrafts. Suitable for moving turret creep tactics. Also adds dedicated pods for armoured trains. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro)

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Combat

i [Solved] Burn Them All!

5 years ago

Is a Flamethrower Pod possible?

5 years ago

Yes, I guess it is possible. The code does not look too different from other ammo.
I will tell you after making and testing it.
Do you prefer the flame works like handheld version (leave flame on ground), tank version (quick spray), or both versions available?

PS: You probably installed the Tank Platoon mod as well (since it is required). Do you also want the incendiary autocannon shells and/or incendiary rockets in pods as well?
I made an internal testing like putting 20 incendiary autocannon shell pods in a tank... The very high fire rate of autocannon pods produce too much flame on ground and crashed the game. LOL So I did not include such ammo pods in last version. But I will let you choose.

5 years ago

Sure, I like fire! Lol

5 years ago

Just released the new version 0.16.2.
There are incendiary autocannon shells and/or incendiary rockets in pods now, together with flamethrower pods as you have requested. I have made the handheld version as "Flammable liquid fuel" variant, and tank version as "Propane gas fuel" variant. Both using the vanilla flamethrower ammo though.
Enjoy with the fire!

5 years ago

Sweet, tyvm

New response