Schall Entity Inspector

A small mod allowing inspection on entity performance, including crafting speed, mining speed, production rates. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, Português Brasileiro)

Utilities
2 years ago
0.18 - 1.1
Mining Manufacturing

i Possible additions, total belt count, inserter math

1 year, 10 months ago

Hullo, let me start by thank you for this mod and all the others you upload, they are incredible.

I'd like to suggest some additions, which I would find helpful, and possibly others

I found that the scaled-machines have a curious bottleneck of max number of belts one can "connect" via deadloks loaders. As such, knowing the number of total belts (in and out) needed for an assembler would be very helpful. eg a Steel Furnace +6 loaded with prod modules (380% productivity!) can pump out 132 blue-belts of ironplates, eating 28 belts of iron ore, but only has room for 84 loaders.

If the Inspector could display that (Total belts: 160, warning: entity only supports 84 loaders) that would be amazing. Then one could scale down the numbers until they fit, on the fly.

Which leads to

Loaders are a bottleneck, but inserters can move much more, with the limits being rot speed and hand stack size. Knowing the throughput compared to these would be rad, too (assuming box to box, I guess)

Still, this mod rocks, and I thank you!

New response