Schall Circuit Group

Put circuit network subgroup into a separate new “Circuit” group tab, containing all vanilla and most modded circuit components. Designed for players who tried to find circuit components in the “Logistics” tab. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, Português Brasileiro) To fellow modders: Please consider putting your modded circuit components in this group as well! Only minor modifications are needed. Instructions included in FAQ.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Circuit network

g [Solved] Connection Box Support

4 years ago

Hallo Schallfalke,

can you please add support for Connection Box? It's actually an electric pole prototype, but it will be good to add it to the Circuit Group.

4 years ago

Please read FAQ "Instructions to Fellow Modders" section, and the following tables to see which subgroup(s) you prefer for each of your items. Should be easy to just change the item subgroup in your mod.
I am not familiar with your mod to make the decision. So please check the table to find an appropriate subgroup (or even create a new one).

4 years ago

BTW, if you decide to create a new subgroup (instead of using the existing eight), please tell me the details (name, order, brief description) of it. I will add the entry to the FAQ table, to let others know.

4 years ago

4 years ago

Nice! And your mod is on the supported list now.

New response