Schall Belt Configuration

A minimalistic mod allowing changing vanilla belt settings, including belt speed and underground belt max distance. Also adds options on unlocking loaders. Supports mods “Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes & Compact Loaders” and “Space Exploration”. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Português Brasileiro)

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

i [Solved] Configuration for max length of underground pipe?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

First of all, thanks for this nice mod!

Can you also add one configuration for max length of underground pipe? However I have not found any mod supply this simple config.

Or maybe have a stand-alone mod (probably named Schall Connection Distance Configuration) which allowing config any connection distance like underground belt, underground pipe, electric pole and substation etc?

4 years ago

Thanks for your suggestion.
Yes, I can consider the config for underground pipe. I may just put that in here or Schall Minor Tweaks (since it is too simple in changes to worth a standalone mod. I will notify you here when it is done.
I have to use my time to update my other mods first, because 0.17.67 onwards broke some of my mods.

I have seen (but not tested though) some mods changing the connection distances of electric poles and substation. I don't remember their mod name though.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

OK. Thank you very much.

4 years ago

I have included the max distance configuration of pipe to ground (underground pipe) in Schall Pipe Scaling 0.17.4.
It has some setting with pipe to ground distances, so I decided to implement the feature there.
Have fun.

4 years ago

Great! I will try it now.

New response