Schall Autolinked Chest

Experimental feature, based on 1.1.0 hidden "linked-chest" prototype. Adds chests that when built next to each other, they are automatically linked to share the same inventory. Useful for belt balancing and train station wagon balancing. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, Português Brasileiro, Русский)

Content
2 years ago
Logistics Storage

i [Responded] Copy/Paste (Will not implement)

3 years ago

I see no way to link chests over long distances or on different surfaces or just in the middle of another chests where you cant't select desired chest with your tool to have them linked.

I would like to have an ability to copy and paste chests to link them. Blueprinting also doesn't work, there will be a chest with a new ID.

3 years ago

This mod aims to provide a non-cheating use of the linked chest, which will still be fair and balanced in PvP games.
The ideal case is to use as belt balancing and train station wagon balancing, as stated in mod description.
Linking chest over long distances or even across surfaces would be beyond the scope of this mod. I have no interest to implement that.

If you want such possibility, you may dig up the vanilla hidden "linked-chest" and do what you want with it.

3 years ago

Fair enough.

New response