More upgrade tiers for Space Exploration

by Mernom

Adds more upgrade tiers to the game, and shuffle some of them to be avaivable earlier. Early experimental version, techs and values may end up being changed. Latest version is 0.6 only. Don't update if you're still on 0.5.

Tweaks
1 year, 9 months ago
Logistics Combat Armor

i Schall Machine Scaling

3 years ago

hi mernom, just a suggestion to integrate Schall Machine Scaling into the earlier space sciences.

Spidertron Extended is also a bit wonky with its SE balance, though I'm not sure if that mod author would prefer to handle it directly.

3 years ago

Machine scaling is incompatible with SE atm, so it can't be used at all.
I can try looking into Spider ext, though.

3 years ago

incompatible because of poor tech placement - it was marked compatible before. I was thinking the code could just work when people modify info.json locally.

3 years ago

I think the thing that lead to it being banned was that somehow the big machines were immune to beacon overload.
Can you confirm if it's the case?

If it's not, I'll bring it up when Earandel starts being active again.

The stated reason for my mod is to handle upgrade techs, general mod balancing is a bit out of scope. There always will be another mod to change, so that's a rabbit hole in not sure I'm willing to go into. If it's small changes, I can try doing them.

For early spidertrons, I use the insecctitronics mod. I find it works quite well. Also, atm other spidertron mods can end up not working very will with se if they try to use the vanilla leg making function, since somewhy se overwrites it with a global function of its own...

New response