Rocket-Silo Construction

Building a Rocket Silo is now a 6 stages process. Each silo needs to be excavated, filled and built, while requiring a lot of power, materials and generating pollution. Custom Space Exploration, Bob&Angels, Industrial Revolution and Exotic Industries compatibility News: new graphics by snouz

Content
7 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [FIXED] Water connection

3 years ago

Hi, don't if it's only me, but can't align water connection to the silo.

snouz β˜†
3 years ago

Hi, what do you mean about that?
Did you update while a silo in stage two was active?

3 years ago

Just tried here. Pipers are connecting fine.
Can you show a screen shot ?

snouz β˜†
3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Could it be because -hypothetical here- if a player has already a stage 2 on his world, then updates to 1.2, the old entity still exists (got this problem on Bioindustries)
Maybe you should add a migration script that just replaces a stage 2 with itself if it already exists, so that water connections appear ?

3 years ago

Hi,
I had a bunch of Cargo rocket siloconsctruction site stage 1/6 premade and I placed one on the map where I usually build them through all stages which worked fine before water update. When stage one was completed I noticed stage two had water pipe connectors, one on each side.
I will try again to complete stage1 and also I will create a new "Cargo rocket siloconsctruction site stage 1/6" item.
In any case I will inform you guys and post a picture.

3 years ago
3 years ago

What the hell! It seens reduced on your game. Dont know why. Can you share your saved game ?

snouz β˜†
3 years ago

I had the same reaction
what the hell, why is it cursed

snouz β˜†
3 years ago

It's not reduced though, the entity is 9x9 but it occupies a 10x10 space (you can count tiles on top)
Is it only stage 2 or does it do that in stage 1 too?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

The weird thing is that I have tested it. Here the connections are fine. Should it be another mod changing something ? Thats why a saved game could give a clue

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

There you go, game uploaded to the same link. I was also thinking about some other mod is creating confusion , but until this, everything was fine. Hope you can figure it out.

3 years ago

Ohh it is the cargo rocket silo from space exploration. Got it. Working on the fix

snouz β˜†
3 years ago

The problem is patched now !

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

It works, thank you guys for a quick fix :)

New response