- Fixed a reported crash
- Fixed a load crash
- Added smoke and particle effects
- Made compatible with game version 0.18.27
- Fixed recipe for Cargo Rocket construction from Space Exploration + Krastorio2 mod pack
- Made compatible with game version 0.18.20
- Fixed a crash if finishing the construction stage on a surface without enemies
- Fixed a problem with remote command: UpgradeConstruction
- v18 release
- Added filter for on_built event
- Made compatible with other mods that changes Rocket-Silo group tab
- Added mod option to disable placing concrete tiles after construction stage is completed.
- Made compatible with mod warptorio2
- Fixed that excavation site recipe was not enabled if the mod is added in a current gameplay with technology already researched
- Fixed a problem with Space Exploration Rocket Launch Pad building on space surfaces
- Fixed that the silo construction was spawning concrete tiles in some Space Exploration space surfaces
- Added vanilla rocket silo remains to construction corpses
- Added some checks on finished construction stage to avoid ups drop when there is no bitter around.
- Added a custom event on_silo_stage_finished to fixed a crash caused by the script_raised_built added in the previous version.
- Added support for script_raised_built event
- Replaced tungstain materials for others in bobs/angels mods, as tungstain requires space science in Space Exploration mod.
- Finishing a stage has a chance to call nearby aliens. Protect your expensive contruction.
- Added interface to finish a building stage: remote.call("RocketSiloCon","UpgradeConstruction")
- Better compatibility with space exploration mod: rockets silos can now be constructed in space platforms, and start from stage 4 (no excavation required)
- Update required as space exploration mod changed
- Added mod options to make the construction and the built Silo non-removable
- Compatibility with space exploration mod (affects Cargo Rocket Silo)
- Added more complexity if Bob's/Angel's mods are installed (big thanks to OvermindDL1 here)
- Added another missing localization string
- Added missing localization string
- Initial release
- Brazilian Portuguese