Renai Transportation


The most unhinged ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Fling items around with Thrower Inserters, launch your trains off ramps, and soar through your base on electric ziplines!

Content
10 days ago
0.18 - 2.1
56.8K
Transportation Logistics Trains

i Belt Ramp with stacked items.

8 days ago

Hi.
Would it be possible to let belt ramps throw stacked items? I just unlocked them (on ribbonia) and everytime they launch stacked items, they litter them all over the place.
Ps: Im still on 2.0. I hope this isnt a problem^^'

8 days ago

Wouldn't that be a sight to see four glass bottles of red science juice on top of each other get flung off a ramp and then land on a moving surface still perfectly stacked 🤣

I've never looked into it but I'm sure it's possible. Perhaps the thrower stack inserter could also throw stuff in stacks

New response