Renai Transportation


The most unhinged ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Fling items around with Thrower Inserters, launch your trains off ramps, and soar through your base on electric ziplines!

Content
10 days ago
0.18 - 2.1
56.8K
Transportation Logistics Trains

b Zipline Interaction with Belt Immunity With Benefits

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Honestly not sure whether to report this on this mod, the other mod, or both
I've gotten it to flash and lag a bunch and crash on my main world, teleport significant distances in the direction I'm moving, and disabling player movement once exiting the zipline

Fairly easy to reproduce the flickering, teleporting, and movement lockup, but I've only gotten it to crash twice

Steps to reproduce
-With both mods enabled, place a line of medium electric poles, make sure they're powered
-One tile above, place a line of belts
-Equip belt immunity equipment, zipline controller, and zipline trolley (Tested with programmable controller and fast trolley)
-Get on the zipline and move with the direction of the belts

Videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D07N_N0k4c (in my main world)
https://youtu.be/pYG1jm2R_qQ (reproduced in editor)

a month ago

That's insane lol. It's probably a conflict between the two mods trying to teleport the player around at the same time. I'd have to check the code to see

14 days ago

Turns out the author of the other mod fixed the issue, just a particularly funny one to encounter

New response