Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

b Throwers stuck on "waiting for train" when near rail. [Investigating πŸ”]

4 months ago

I'm trying to make an automated resource chain using throwers and open chests to refuel my trains in my train yard and they almost refuse to throw if they are anywhere near pointing towards a train, even if neither the source nor target are on the rails. I am playing Nullius, so the trains have an output as well as an input. I was able to get the output working, but the input chain just sits there saying "Waiting for train". I'm not sure if this is a Renai issue or a Nullius issue.

4 months ago

The only time I've seen that "waiting for train" issue is when the train is at the station and is trying to go to the next station, but that station is full. While the train is still at the first station waiting for space at the next station, inserters can't interact with it for some reason. If that's not the case, could you send me your save file so I could see what's up?

11 days ago

I came across this bug during my current playthrough and did some testing. The throwers seems to get stuck in "waiting for train" mode whenever their output destinations cross an empty train track (even with no station nearby). I tested with a circuit setup that cycled the thrower through 1-15 range and it would always get stuck waiting for train on the first track it hit. It also seems it gets stuck on just one track even if cycled over multiple tracks, and removing that one first trackpiece would cause it to exit waiting for train mode until it hit another track.

New response