Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

g Fast throwing with bob's inserters [working✅]

5 months ago

Previously, if using bob's inserters with this mod, setting an offset to the side would cause the inserters to throw very quickly, due to the inserter having to rotate through a smaller number of degrees per throw. For some reason, that doesn't work anymore. It was a really cool trick. would it be possible to restore that behavior?

5 months ago
(updated 5 months ago)

Nothing in my mod about that has changed recently so I'm not sure why it would have suddenly stopped working unless bob's inserters fixed it lmao. I liked that interaction too so I'm not against having it, and when I tried it just now it looks like it still works. Do you maybe have the throw location set behind the inserter instead?

5 months ago

I did some tests against stock inserters, and the renai/bobs interaction was definitely faster. Maybe my memory was just messing with me.

New response