Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

g Incompatible with CombatRobotOverhaul Mod when trying to throw and prime their robots [Can't find player?🫥]]

6 months ago

I read in the Changelog it was possible to throw Combat Robots on Primer Bounce Pads
I wondered if it was possible with Robots from Combat Robot Overhaul Mod. Since I like the use them.
Throwing Works. Prime Bounce Pad works. Landing and spawning the robots causes a non recoverable Error.

Screenshots in my next comment

5 months ago

This looks like it's happening on the Combat Robot Overhaul side where it's looking for a player to attach the robots to, like have them follow. In my mod, when some robots are thrown by an inserter, there's no link back to a specific player, so they just wander in place. But in that mod, it looks like it specifically tries to find the player, and since the thrower doesn't count as a player, it causes the crash. I don't think this is something I can fix in my mod unfortunately

New response