Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

i Sling Belts [Maybe one day 🤔]

6 months ago

Just imagine…
A belt with a gear spinner at the end and a little ramp to throw 15 items a second into the air! With a configurable angle determining sling distance. And variants for red and blue belts! It would be awesome, wouldn’t it?

6 months ago

Fun fact, before I made the thrower inserters I actually tried making an item ramp kind of like what you're describing. I was never able to figure it out at the time but now that I'm better at coding I think I could actually pull it off. I feel like there's a lot of overlap functionaly with the thrower inserters though. Besides faster throughput and being on all the time, I'm not sure what they would do differently than the throwers. But if you have any thoughts I'd love to hear them

6 months ago

Maybe… auto chucking players that are driven over them? For a more fully automated player chucking experience? Mostly it’s just the throughput, as well as the condensation, and having exactly one full belt in the air. So you don’t have to worry about inserters being stupid or the wrong speed or something, it’s always measureable. Plus it’d be hilarious, and I know you’re into hilarious, you built train bounce pads. No power consumption? Throw distance? Idk maybe slinged items move through the air faster than tossed ones?

New response