Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

i "Thrower overflow prevention" option adjusting [Added βœ…]

7 months ago

The main idea of this option is that we don't have items thrown to the destination without long chains with wires.
But currently, even with the option enabled, there are still cases where items are still in flight and the condition that the slots at the destination are fully filled is triggered β€” new items arrives and spill up on the floor.

I think this option should be replaced by dropdown with the following options:
- DISABLED β€” disabled check
- SPILL β€” check for available slots when flying items land: if all are filled, then spill up on the floor/belts next to the entity (current behavior)
- REMOVE β€” check for available slots when flying items land: if all slots are filled, then destroy/remove the items, but do NOT spill up on the floor/belts

7 months ago

That is, it should drop at a point (a open chest with non-full slots available, a machine entity with a hole and non-full ingredient slot) and not spill onto near tiles (an item destruction)

Extra:
I think when destroying an item it should play a slightly different sound than the one used when successfully landing items.

7 months ago

is it possible?

7 months ago

So the items would just disappear if there's no space? That's definitely possible. Now that I think about it I think it's also possible for spilled items to be automatically marked for construction bots to pick up. Maybe that could be another option.

7 months ago
(updated 7 months ago)

what's really a pain is spilling loose items right onto the belts next to full chests/holes.
I don't mind if we have spilled items without making a mess.

7 months ago
(updated 7 months ago)

-

New response