Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

i Factorissimo2 mod, and other hidden power poles [Added✅]

8 months ago

In "Factorissimo2 - notnotmelon fork 🍴" mod it uses hidden poles to connect factories, sometime zipline uses those invisible cables to transfer the player.
I think I will be better if you ignore them.
Also, the better way is to add a hidden string field to settings, so other mods and add their invisible pole entities to this comma separated list.

Meta code from custom mod:
mods.settings["zipline_ignored_entities"] = ( mods.settings["zipline_ignored_entities"] or "" ) .. ",my-super-hidden-pole"

PS. split by comma, trim entity names, and ignore empty strings in names.

8 months ago

FYI: Possible they are not invisible poles, but poles on different surfaces but connected with cables.
if so, just add check for that

8 months ago

Is that a thing where power poles can be connected to other poles on other surfaces? The invisible power pole thing is a good point, manually ignoring each one is kind of tedious and requires me to look up the specific name, but that's probably the only solution.

New response