Renai Transportation

Se~no to traditional belts and tiresome walking with these ridiculous ways to transport items and yourself around your factory. Features: Thrower inserters, train ramps, player launchers, bounce pads, ziplines, and more

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains

b Bug withRenai + Space Exploration + Bob's Logistics [Fixed✅]

8 months ago

Got this error message when trying to load both Space Exploration and Bob's Logistics with Renai, the mods conflicting are Renai, Combat Mechanics Overhaul, Space Exploration and it's required AAI Containers and Warehouses (this conflict appears only when Bob's Logistics is installed, it is not included in the list of conflicting mods):

"Error while running setup for entity prototype "OpenContainer" (container): next_upgrade target (steel chest) must have the same collision mask."

This is a weird 3 way incompatibility that's likely not common and I have no expectations of it being fixed, but I felt it necessary to mention.

8 months ago

That might be fixable, the open chest copies its initial setting from the vanilla iron chest so maybe it copies the steel chest upgrade too. If another mod is changing the collision mask of the iron/steel chest after my mod creates the open chest, that could be the reason for that error. I'll give it a shot

8 months ago

So idk if anything changed but when I tried that combination of mods it loaded just fine. Still, something like this happened with the zipline and someone on github offered a fix, so I copied it to the open chest too. Hopefully that helps prevent sometihng like this again in the future

8 months ago

I attempted it again and had no issues with loading, so it appears to be fixed.

New response